MBEMSC Mission Statement
The Regional Board of Directors supports, strengthens, and promotes the quality of EMS by fostering a system of care, furthering public and professional education, and encouraging research.
- Ensure that timely access to appropriate emergency medical care is available to all residents and visitors.
- Promote the availability and quality of
emergency care by developing clinical and system performance standards.
- Promote inter-agency coordination and collaboration.
- Promote efforts to strengthen and expand professional education.
- Develop a database and methodologies to evaluate EMS system performance.
- Increase public recognition and understanding of the EMS system.
- Develop funding resources sufficient to support program initiatives.
If you have any questions or comments about this web site please contact us by clicking here.