What is New with MBEMSC
Region IV Board of Directors Annual Call for Nominations
We are having our annual call for nomination of candidates for membership to the Board of Directors of the Metropolitan Boston Emergency Medical Services Council, Inc. and its standing committees.
- Call For Nominations Letter 2015.pdf
- Open Positions 2015.pdf
- BOD Category Term Expiring Report by Membership.pdf
- MBEMSC Organizational Chart 2014 2015.pdf
- Committee Functions 2015.pdf
- Geographic Areas List for Pre-Hospital Position 2015.pdf
- Region IV Cities and Towns 2015.pdf
BMC is off of Code Black and accepting patients
Brigham & Women's Hospital Field STEMI Activation
Scott Goldberg, MD, MPH
Director of Emergency Medical Services, Brigham & Women's Hospital
Instructor of Emergency Medicine, Harvard Medical School
Beginning tomorrow, February 14 2015, Brigham & Woman's Hospital will be honoring field activation of our cardiac catheterization team based on a prehospital interpretation of STEMI by any of our partner agencies.
We ask that you distribute the attached notice from our emergency department and cardiology teams to the respective QI personnel within your agency.